Skype
Stripteazz

Tired Tired

I don't know how or why i liked it. I just did!

Amazing job. Keep it up!

Yomito Teaser (Spanish) Yomito Teaser (Spanish)

Man, i love the idea. The character design is just awesome, but.... well, the voices are poor (i'm not talking about spanish, but the audio quality). The episode is short, the movements are robotic and i think that's all for now.
But don't give up yet! You got a pretty good future, but need to work on those things i told. I'm look forward the next episode.
Well then, if you plan to do an animation based on fights, try to make them look a little smoother and i'm sure it will look incredible!

rozhvector responds:

're right. I had some problems with the audio recording. I did not use "Noisegate". But I promise that I will do next for an excellent job

SOTC Rotoscoped SOTC Rotoscoped

Nice job!

Zombidle Zombidle

Oh come on...

Still those baby ads? The game is prefectly fine, but those ads.... Do something, please

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

I wish i could play this game... I mean... non-game for a little while longer. It is just amazing

Sugar Skull Sticker Sheet Sugar Skull Sticker Sheet

Really beautiful

Made of Love Made of Love

Nice color palette you used there. Things like that only shows me how much i still have to improve =)

gatekid3 responds:

i mean, its not like i made the palette, these are 3 characters from steven universe

Happy Birthday Derek Yu Happy Birthday Derek Yu

Awesome job! I'm studying harder to reach this level someday

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Never give up! Trust your instincts!